Make the most of your Mānoa experience by becoming a leader with one of the Chartered Student Organizations, socialize in one of more than 200 clubs and organizations, participate in intramural sports, volunteer in the community, or get career advice on your next job.
View the topics below, or choose from the menu on the left to scroll the page to the description.
The Mānoa Career Center provides assistance with student employment, job placement, cooperative education, and internship opportunities. Mānoa Career Center counselors will also help you with career planning, including choosing a major, choosing and applying to graduate school, refining your interview skills, or reviewing your resume, cover letter and personal statement. If you are unsure of career path and want to learn more about your interest and skills, the Counseling and Student Development Center (CSDC) can help you with career assessments. CSDC also provides career counseling.
Clubs and Organizations
Balance your social and academic life by exploring the clubs and organizations that Mānoa offers. The categories include academic and professional, ethnic and cultural, fraternity and sorority, honorary societies, leisure and recreational, political, religious and spiritual, service and sports.
Student Governance Groups
Become an active board member of a chartered student organization that serves Mānoa students and the community.
- Chartered Student Organizations
- Activities Council - planning of campus activities
- Associated Students of the University of Hawaiʻi - undergraduate student government
- Board of Publications - oversees student publications
- Broadcast Communication Authority - governs campus radio and video
- Campus Center Board - governs Campus Center programs, services and facilities
- Graduate Student Organization - graduate student government
- Student Activity and Program Fee Board - oversees student activity and program fees
Information on health education, peer educators, health fairs, alcohol and drug education, safe dating, sexual health, tobacco and smoking education.
If you are interested in giving back to the community visit one of the service-learning programs in Mānoa and get connected with a community organization.