For Current Students
UH Mānoa: Current Students
Visit the UH Mānoa Current Students page for information on registration & records, daily life, academic services, and technology resources.
New Student Checklist
Newly Accepted to the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa?
Use our New Student Checklist as a guide to help you on your road to becoming a Warrior.
Student Affairs Resources
Information and resources about our programs and services are available throughout our web site to help you to achieve your best learning experience and overall student success:
Life at Manoa - information for student housing services, dining options, and the Campus Center.
Get Involved - resources for career planning, clubs & organizations, student governance groups, and peer education.
Stay Healthy - information on health services, counseling, leisure, recreation, and athletics, and disability access services.
Study Hard - resource links to programs such as New Student Orientation and other academic services.
– Quick Links to some of our Programs & Services –
- Bridge to Hope
- Mānoa Career Center
- UH Mānoa Children’s Center
- College Opportunities Program
- Counseling & Student Development Center
- Financial Aid Services
- GEAR UP - Mānoa
- Judicial Affairs
- KOKUA Program - Disability Access Services
- Kuaʻana - Native Hawaiian Student Development Services
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Student Services
- Mānoa Educational Talent Search
- Nā Pua Noʻeau
- Office of Admissions
- Office of Multicultural Student Services
- Office of the Registrar
- On-Campus Student Housing Services
- Off-Campus Housing Referral Program
- Osher Reentry Scholarships
- Program for After-School Literacy Support
- Place-based Learning And Community Engagement in School
- Senior Citizen Visitor Program - Na Kapuna
- Student Life & Development
- Student Parents At Mānoa
- Student Equity, Excellence and Diversity
- Student Housing Services
- Student Recreation Services
- University Health Services Mānoa
- Testing Services
- Women’s Center