For Faculty & Staff
UH Mānoa: Faculty & Staff
Visit the UH Mānoa Faculty & Staff page for information on employment & benefits, policies & guidelines, technology resources, and other related resources.
QLCSS Room Reservations
Judicial Affairs for Faculty/Staff
Learn more on how to utilize the Academic Dishonesty Reporting Form for faculty and staff on the Office of Judicial Affairs page.
Student Affairs Resources
The following programs and services may help you in the workplace or assist you in dealing with students’ issues:
Faculty & Staff Development Workshops are available at the Counseling and Student Development Center.
Student Recreation Services provides students and the community with activities ranging from arts and crafts to outdoor recreation.
– Quick Links to some of our Programs & Services –
- Bridge to Hope
- Mānoa Career Center
- UH Mānoa Children’s Center
- College Opportunities Program
- Counseling & Student Development Center
- Financial Aid Services
- GEAR UP - Mānoa
- Judicial Affairs
- KOKUA Program - Disability Access Services
- Kuaʻana - Native Hawaiian Student Development Services
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Student Services
- Mānoa Educational Talent Search
- Nā Pua Noʻeau
- Office of Admissions
- Office of Multicultural Student Services
- Office of the Registrar
- On-Campus Student Housing Services
- Off-Campus Housing Referral Program
- Osher Reentry Scholarships
- Program for After-School Literacy Support
- Place-based Learning And Community Engagement in School
- Senior Citizen Visitor Program - Na Kapuna
- Student Life & Development
- Student Parents At Mānoa
- Student Equity, Excellence and Diversity
- Student Housing Services
- Student Recreation Services
- University Health Services Mānoa
- Testing Services
- Women’s Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I get a campus map?
- Where can students and visitors park?
- Where can I go for disability access services help?
- In an emergency how can I contact Mānoa Department of Public Safety (campus security)?
- How can I get notified of a campus emergency?
- What are some tips for staying safe?
- What are the available dining options on campus?
- Are there courtesy phones on campus?
- Where are the ATM machines located on campus?
- Where’s the nearest post office?
- How do I contest or pay for a parking citation?
- Where can I secure my bicycle?
- Where can I get information on TheBus?
- What is the Mānoa campus shuttle service?
- What is the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act or FERPA?
- How can I get a copy of the University of Hawaiʻi Student Conduct Code?
Browse our FAQs index page for a full listing of our frequently asked questions.