Get Answers: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Choose from a question below, or select the category from the menu on the left.
Mānoa Student Affairs Departments and Programs
Admissions and Financial Resources
- What are the current tuition and fees for UH Mānoa?
- How do I apply for or get more admissions information?
- If I want to pay resident tuition, are there residency requirements?
- When is tuition due?
- How can I pay for my tuition?
- How do I get a refund on tuition?
- Where can I learn more about financial aid, tuition assistance, and student loans?
- How do I find available scholarships?
- Where can I get a campus map?
- How can I obtain a new or replacement student ID?
- What are the available dining options on campus?
- Are there courtesy phones on campus?
- Where are the ATM machines located on campus?
- Where’s the nearest post office?
- Where can students and visitors park?
- How do I contest or pay for a parking citation?
- Where can I secure my bicycle?
- Where can I get information on TheBus?
- As a student, where can I purchase a reduced rate bus pass?
- What is the Mānoa campus shuttle service?
- How do students apply for on-campus housing?
- How can I find off-campus housing?
- Is on-campus housing available for families?
- In an emergency how can I contact Mānoa Department of Public Safety (campus security)?
- How can I get notified of a campus emergency?
- What are some tips for staying safe?
- How can I go to get an on-campus job?
- How do I find more information on federal work-study programs, internships and cooperative education programs?
- How can I get involved with a campus club or organization?
- How do I get involved in student government?
- Where can I get more information on campus community service efforts?
Health & Wellness
- What are the health and wellness services are available for students?
- Does Mānoa offer psychological counseling?
- Where can I go for disability access services help?
- What extracurricular activities are available for students?
- Is the university fitness center available for students?
Academic & Enrollment Resources
- How do I register for class?
- How do I check if a course is available?
- How do I check the courses I am enrolled in?
- What are the withdrawing procedures for UH Mānoa?
- How do I request transcripts?
- How can I obtain my diploma?
- If I changed my name, address or phone number, how do I change my student record on file?
- As a foreign student, where can I get help on campus to find out about registration requirements, health insurance, and general tax information?
- Where can I go for tutoring service?
- Where can I go for academic advising?
- What libraries are available for students?
Have updates or corrections? Send us feedback.