For Parents & Friends
UH Mānoa: Parents & Ohana
Visit the UH Mānoa Parents & ʻOhana page for information on financial services, academic services and more.
UH Mānoa: Alumni
Visit the UH Mānoa Alumni page for information on ways to stay connected, get involved, UH publications and other related resources.
New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation: Parent & Family Program provides support and encouragement to parents and their college students to ease the transition to UH Mānoa.
Student Affairs Resources
OSA provides a number of pre-college early intervention programs that recruit, assist, prepare and provide high school students opportunities to pursue a higher education.
Student Recreation Services provides students and the community with activities ranging from arts and crafts to outdoor recreation. Read more about lesiure, recreation, and athletics in our Stay Healthy section.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the current tuition and fees for UH Mānoa?
- How do I apply for or get more admissions information?
- When is tuition due?
- How can I pay for my tuition?
- Where can I learn more about financial aid, tuition assistance, and student loans?
- How do I find available scholarships?
- Where can I get a campus map?
- How do students apply for on-campus housing?
- How can I find off-campus housing?
- Where can students and visitors park?
- Where can I go for disability access services help?
- As a parent, can I request my child(s) student records?
- In an emergency how can I contact Mānoa Department of Public Safety (campus security)?
- How can I get notified of a campus emergency?
- What are some tips for staying safe?
Browse our FAQs index page for a full listing of our frequently asked questions.