For Prospective Students
UH Mānoa: Admissions
Visit the UH Mānoa Admissions page for information on admissions, how to apply, and other valuable resources for prospective students.
UH Mānoa College Planning Guide
For help with getting ready for college, the application process and deadlines, applying for financial aid and more, get the UH Mānoa College Planning Guide.
New Student Orientation
The New Student Orientation (NSO) Freshmen Orientation Program is recommended for first-time college students (freshman). The program has been designed to prepare recent high school graduates for their first semester and provide them with the direction and resources that will support them throughout their first year at the UH Mānoa. NSO Transfer sessions are designed to prepare students who have already have a taste of college life but will be attending the UH Mānoa as a new student. The goal is to provide incoming transfers with the direction and resources that will support them throughout their first year at UHM.
Student Affairs Resources
For high school students, OSA provides a number of pre-college early intervention programs that recruit, assist, prepare and provide them opportunities to pursue a higher education.
Student Recreation Services provides students and the community with activities ranging from arts and crafts to outdoor recreation. Read more about lesiure, recreation, and athletics in our Stay Healthy section.
The Testing Center administers national examinations such as the GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PRAXIS, and TOEFL.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the current tuition and fees for UH Mānoa?
- How do I apply for or get more admissions information?
- If I want to pay resident tuition, are there residency requirements?
- When is tuition due?
- How can I pay for my tuition?
- How do I get a refund on tuition?
- Where can I learn more about financial aid, tuition assistance, and student loans?
- How do I find available scholarships?
- Where can I get a campus map?
- How do students apply for on-campus housing?
- How can I find off-campus housing?
- Where can I go for disability access services help?
Browse our FAQs index page for a full listing of our frequently asked questions.