Student Conduct Code Policies
Prepared by Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs.
This is a NEW Policy
EXECUTIVE POLICY – STUDENT AFFAIRS July 2009
E7.208 UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII SYSTEMWIDE STUDENT CONDUCT CODE
III. STUDENT CONDUCT CODE AUTHORITY
- This Student Conduct Code applies at all locations of the UH, including any affiliated residence hall.
- The Student Conduct Administrator shall determine the composition of Student Conduct Boards and Appellate Boards and determine which Student Conduct Board, Student Conduct Administrator and Appellate Board shall be authorized to hear each matter.
- The Senior Student Affairs Officer shall develop policies for the administration of the student conduct system and procedural rules for the conduct of Student Conduct Board Hearings that are not inconsistent with provisions of the Student Conduct Code.
- Decisions made by a Student Conduct Board and/or Student Conduct Administrator shall be final, pending the appeal process.
- At the Student Conduct Board Hearing and for purposes of any appeal, the technical rules of evidence applicable to civil and criminal cases shall not apply.