VA Educational Benefits
UH Mānoa offers the following Veterans Affairs (VA) educational benefits for veterans, and dependents, and active duty members:
- Chapter 30: Montgomery G.I. Bill-Active Duty
- Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 G.I. Bill
- Chapter 35: Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery G.I. Bill-Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program
For more information on VA educational benefits, visit: Office of the Registrar - Veterans Affairs.
- Veterans Affairs: Application Process: information to apply for VA educational benefits
- Veterans Affairs: Post-9/11 GI Bill: information to apply for VA educational benefits under the Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33) at UH Mānoa
- Veterans Affairs: Post-9/11 GI Bill: Yellow Ribbon Program: The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa is participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program for the 2011-2012 academic year. Visit this page for information on eligibility requirements and to apply for the program.
Note: All links above are external websites ().