"Vet 2 Vet" Mentorship Program
To promote a successful transition from the military to the academic environment.
Toward this goal, UHM has created the "Vet 2 Vet" Mentorship Program. Faculty or staff members who volunteer for this informal mentoring program are former/current military personnel who serve as support systems to veterans on the transition to college including:
- Meet with the student mentee individually.
- Provide the student perspective and information on academics, extra and co-curricular involvement, health and wellness, etc.
Provide individual guidance and support to each veteran student participant over the course of his or her transition process into the university setting.
"Vet 2 Vet" Mentors List
The "Vet 2 Vet" Mentors List is available to members of the University of Hawaiʻi (UH) System – all UH affiliate schools, students, faculty and staff members with a valid UH username and password.
How to log in and view the "Vet 2 Vet" Mentors:
- You must have a valid UH account.
- Clicking on the link above will direct you to the UH "Web Login Service," where you will be prompted for your UH username and password. Once authenticated, you will be able to access the listing.
- Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.